Sunday, October 21, 2007

Two of a kind?


This past weekend I had the chance to give a few planes rides to some of my friends. A special treat was giving a "first flight" to a special 1 year old passenger. Alex came along with his mother (who I knew from my years in Suriname) and enjoyed the view from 2000 feet on a clear fall day. While Alex still can't talk and more than likely will not remember the flight, his mother told me that she could tell Alex was looking around very intently at everything and even made an attempt to grab the control stick...


The pictures I took made me remember a similar picture that my father took of me when I was about 2 years old. Are we going to have a second pilot on our hands just because of a 15 minute airplane ride? Only time will tell if these children are two of a kind.

No comments: