Sunday, October 19, 2008

My room

Some people have been curious and have been asking for a peak inside my room at home. Nothing special here, but you can see the new air conditioner that was installed this past week! We had the initial test trial by have a bunch of people over and watching a movie in there with a projector.


You might also note there are some airplane pictures on the wall, those are some pics. that I took and then had printed out in 12x18. I went to a glass worker and he framed them for me.


A view outside my window shows a lot of green. Where I live there are 6 houses connected with an large outer wall but the yards are all shared. A nice place for the kids to play and run around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from the land of crying children. Julia and I are pretty sure that just to the right of the airplane pictures is a picture of your family and then some of your friends - oh wait your friends were in the picture :). Can't wait to talk soon. Hope you are doing well.