Saturday, January 16, 2010

On the mend.

Well, almost two weeks after my episode with the Chicken Pox started, things are winding down. On Sunday the last new sore appeared and since then all of the sores have been healing up and one by one going away. I was finally able to go back into work on Wednesday and spent the rest of the week in the office and shop floor doing aircraft maintenance. Thankfully I felt good enough to work because I was starting to go crazy staying at home all day long.
This next Tuesday I will begin flying again. I am looking forward to flying the friendly skies and am very thankful that by that time, my face wont scare any of the passengers. Thank you to those who prayed and dropped me some line of encouragement. To the best of my knowledge there was not a single picture that was taken over the past two weeks. Thus there will be no evidence and the memory of this episode can quietly fade away. It sure is one memory that I wish to never repeat!

1 comment:

dyanna said...

Your blog is really interesting.I'm waiting your new post.
Have a nice day.