Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pilot Food

Pilots are not usually known for eating good healthy meals. Oh sure, if your flying the heavy iron across the Atlantic with the autopilot on and have a full complement of flight attendants with a well stocked galley all things are possible. Many charter pilots consider Granola bars, Snickers, and a can of Red Bull to be the perfect on the go lunch. But flying small single engine airplanes over the Peruvian Amazon requires some planning ahead. Here is a sample of my lunch on a flight just last week. Not to shabby if I say so myself.

2 comments:

Helena said...

Glad to see your posts again! I guess I should send you some snicker bars for your flight lunches. =) Who knows maybe some day I will! Keep up the great posts!

jjapol said...

What.. No $5 bag of trail mix??