Saturday, July 21, 2007

1/2

Good news! I found out on Friday that 1/2 of my shipment is on its way to Pucallpa! My tool boxes and household goods should arrive late this evening at the SAM hanger. I am trying to remember what is in there but obviously I have been able to live with out it for the last 3 months. My dirt bike should be realised some time early next week. It will also be trucked to Pucallpa.


The next two weeks are vacation from language school and I am taking the opportunity to visit a few different places in Peru. I will be traveling with some other SAM missionaries to Ica, Lima, and Puerto Supe during the first week. I will be sure to post pictures of the sand dunes in Ica and the Pacific ocean in Puerto Supe. The second week I will be in Pucallpa taking inventory of my items and hopefully assembling my motorcycle!


Thanks to all of you who have been praying specifically about my shipment. We are half way there!

1 comment:

Kenrick said...

hey David! it's great to read up on how you're doing! has everything been going as expected? have u checked out facebook? i know a bunch of people from ACS are on there.. it's a good way to re-connect. Mark has one too, you can see all his pictures of his girlfriend. :)